« Books read and listened to in 2021
12 books and 10 audiobooks
December 25, 2021 • 1 min read
- Good Strategy Bad Strategy: The Difference and Why It Matters. Richard P. Rumelt.
- The Mythical Man-Month: Essays on Software Engineering. Frederick P. Brooks Jr.
- Memos from the Chairman. Alan C. Greenberg.
- The Manhattan Project: Making the Atomic Bomb. F.G. Gosling and US Department of Energy.
- Payments Systems in the U.S. - Third Edition: A Guide for the Payments Professional. Carol Coye Benson, Scott Loftesness, Russ Jones.
- Staff Engineer: Leadership beyond the management track. Will Larson.
- The Almanack of Naval Ravikant: A Guide to Wealth and Happiness. Eric Jorgenson, Jack Butcher, Tim Ferriss.
- Resilient Management. Lara Hogan.
- Change by Design: How Design Thinking Transforms Organizations and Inspires Innovation. Tim Brown.
- Accelerate: The Science of Lean Software and DevOps: Building and Scaling High Performing Technology Organizations. Nicole Forsgren, Jez Humble, Gene Kim.
- The Innovator’s Dilemma: The Revolutionary Book that Will Change the Way You Do Business. Clayton M. Christensen.
- Designing Data-Intensive Applications: The Big Ideas Behind Reliable, Scalable, and Maintainable Systems. Martin Kleppmann.
- Powerful: Building a Culture of Freedom and Responsibility. Patty McCord.
- Thinking in Bets: Making Smarter Decisions When You Don’t Have All the Facts. Annie Duke.
- Liftoff: Elon Musk and the Desperate Early Days That Launched SpaceX. Eric Berger.
- Catch and Kill: Lies, Spies, and a Conspiracy to Protect Predators. Ronan Farrow.
- Amazon Unbound: Jeff Bezos and the Invention of a Global Empire. Brad Stone.
- SuperFreakonomics: Global Cooling, Patriotic Prostitutes, and Why Suicide Bombers Should Buy Life Insurance. Steven D. Levitt.
- The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment. Eckhart Tolle.
- Ego Is the Enemy. Ryan Holiday.
- Facebook: The Inside Story. Steven Levy.
- The Psychology of Money: Timeless Lessons on Wealth, Greed, and Happiness. Morgan Housel.