« Books read and listened to in 2022 (so far)
8 books and 15 audiobooks
September 24, 2022 • 1 min read
- Just Enough Research. Erika Hall.
- Peopleware: Productive Projects and Teams. Timothy Lister and Tom DeMarco.
- The Innovator’s Solution: Creating and Sustaining Successful Growth. Clayton Christensen and Michael E. Raynor.
- Thinking in Systems: A Primer. Donella Meadows.
- Extreme Programming Explained. Kent Beck.
- The Manager’s Handbook. Alex MacCaw.
- Cribsheet: A Data-Driven Guide to Better, More Relaxed Parenting, from Birth to Preschool. Emily Oster.
- The Vignelli Canon. Massimo Vignelli.
- Leading Snowflakes. Oren Ellenbogen.
- The Lessons of History. Will & Ariel Durant.
- DeFi and the Future of Finance. Ashwin Ramachandran, Campbell Harvey, and Joey Santoro.
- Death by Meeting. Patrick Lencioni.
- The Cold Start Problem. Andrew Chen.
- Learning How to Learn: How to Succeed in School Without Spending All Your Time Studying; A Guide for Kids and Teens. Barbara Oakley.
- High Output Management. Andy Grove. (Reread).
- Thanks for the Feedback: The Science and Art of Receiving Feedback Well. Sheila Heen, Douglas Stone.
- Getting to Yes: Negotiating Agreement Without Giving In. Roger Fisher, William Ury.
- Nonviolent Communication: A Language of Life: Life-Changing Tools for Healthy Relationships. Marshall B. Rosenberg.
- Working Backwards: Insights, Stories, and Secrets from Inside Amazon. Bill Carr and Colin Bryar.
- Build: An Unorthodox Guide to Making Things Worth Making. Tony Fadell.
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less. Greg McKeown.
- The Ride of a Lifetime: Lessons Learned from 15 Years as CEO of the Walt Disney Company. Bob Iger.
- The Dichotomy of Leadership: Balancing the Challenges of Extreme Ownership to Lead and Win. Jocko Willink, Leif Babin.